The ‘Law of Attraction’ is the idea or belief that positive thoughts will bring positive results. Your thoughts are energy. And the law of attraction is the ideal that like attracts like.
Where to Begin
- Be grateful
- Visualise your goals
- Look for the positives in a situation
- Learn to identify negative thinking
- Use positive affirmations
- Reframe negative events in a more positive way
It may not be an immediate solution, but it can help you learn to cultivate a more optimistic outlook on life. This in itself can help you stay motivated to continue working towards your goals.
Using grateful, positive thoughts and feelings and by focusing on our dreams rather than frustrations, we can change the frequency of our energy, and the law of attraction brings positive things into our lives. We must believe it is already ours or soon will be.
By focusing on attaining a new reality, and by believing it is possible, we take more risks, notice more opportunities, and open ourselves to possibilities.
One good thing leads to another, and the direction of a life can shift from a downward spiral to an upward ascent.
Don’t Forget …
In order for beliefs to affect behaviour, it is important to also have things such as:
Find what works for you!!
To help you get started hear are some affirmations or ‘manifesting mantras’ to help get you started:
- Opportunities will always come my way.
- Magic will always surround me.
- I can see the future that I want to have and know that it is on its way.
- The universe is bringing good things my way and I’m already thankful for them.
- My wildest dreams are coming true.
- I am in the right place at the right time.
- Money is an unlimited resource and is always flowing my way
- I attract love, success, freedom, and health into my life.
- I have enough, I do enough, I am enough.
- All I need is within me.
- I have plenty of time and energy to do the things I need to do.
- I accept myself unconditionally.
- I attract massive amounts of happiness.
I’m not going to lie, I even feel better after writing this blog. Give it a try!.
If you would like to read more like this; take a look at the Quieting the Noise series:
I would love to be invited to capture you content and relaxed, surrounded by those you love.
Why is Photography Important?
I’ve read that children feel safe, welcome, seen and loved if there are images of themselves in the family home. I love this idea and think this is something every family needs to know.
You see stories, memories and keepsakes are important. Life is short. Our humanity is what makes us beautiful. The light will never look or be seen the same again and neither will we. We will never have this moment again. So, let’s capture it!
I’m Lesley-Anne, also known as LAL.
Our humanity is what makes us beautiful.
The light will never look the same or be seen the same again and neither will we.
We will never have this moment again.
So, let’s capture it!
Why Choose Me, as your Family Photographer
It’s your story and your legacy. It’s how I see your story through my lens.
I am one of a handful of photographers in my area and in the UK that showcase honest, authentic, everyday moments. This is my speciality!
I am noticing delicate, awe-inspiring moments and connection. I am seeing these with every family I am lucky enough to spend time with.
I want to share what I see with you.
I want you to fall in love with your family time and time again!