Enchanted Living is the inspiration behind my Photography, art and creativity. Imaginative local stories for all the family.
Elba Park and Morton Woods are right on our doorstep. And full of nature’s enchantment.
We often see a flash of a red, bushy tail. Paw prints in the snow or signs of scavenging.
A fox is a small dog like wild animal with pointed ears and nose, and a thick tail. A red fox has dark front legs that look like little opera gloves. They’re sneaky, having a reputation for sneaking around and stealing stuff.
Foxes Have a Bad Rep
The foxes reputation although most likely originating from their behaviour they are often cast as sly and sneaky villain.
5 Famous Foxes:
- Reynard the Fox – The original sly, amoral, cowardly, cunning yet sympathetic hero. Symbolising the triumph of craft over strength.
- The Gingerbread Man – Cast as a villain for younger children, the cunning fox offer the gingerbread man a ride to safety, and promptly gobbles him up.
- Fox in Sox – Another clever sweet talker with his increasingly bonkers word games.
- Pinocchio – Again a fox tries to con the puppet boy and plans to murder him.
- Fantastic Mr Fox – Although this changes up the standard view of the fox he is still a thieving sneak.
As I walked home last night,
I saw a lone fox dancing
In the bright moonlight.
I stood and watched,
Then took the low road, knowing
The night was his by right.
Sometimes, when words ring true,
I’m like a lone fox dancing
In the morning dew.
Location of the Month
Elba Park & Morton Woods
Each month we’ll highlight a local location we love to shoot.
With exclusive offers, only available to our mailing list
Enchanted Living is the inspiration behind my Photography, art and creativity.
I am standing amid an aliveness, and that aliveness deserves my attention, my respect, my care …
The insects and birds and animals are singing themselves into being; this autumn land is dreaming and I am part of that dreaming.
Why is Photography Important?
I’ve read that children feel safe, welcome, seen and loved if there are images of themselves in the family home. I love this idea and think this is something every family needs to know.
You see stories, memories and keepsakes are important. Life is short. Our humanity is what makes us beautiful. The light will never look or be seen the same again and neither will we. We will never have this moment again.
So, let’s capture it!