I seem to have got myself a little muddled in my blog ordering recently. Anyone else getting things muddled as life begins to return to normal?
How are you feeling lately?
I can’t quite believe we are midway through 2021 already. I’m still going with my 365 project. Although it definitely feels more like a 52 week project now. The thing to remember is to keep going and keep growing.
What was the best part of May?
- My littlest had his 7th birthday, why do they grow up so quickly?
What was the worst part of May?
- My littles had his 7th birthday, why do they grow up so quickly?
What have I learned?
- Making mistakes does not make me a bad parent!
Reflecting on May
- Settings = F1.8 1/1250 ISO 100
- Process = Trying to capture the dandelion as Alyssa blew
- Inspiration = Family walk in nature
- Settings = F1.8 1/2500 ISO 100
- Process = Capturing Oliver, Oscar just had to be part of it
- Inspiration = Oliver, he is just so photogenic
- Settings = F1.8 1/2000 ISO 100
- Process = Bright sunlight, wanting to capture details in Buttercup.
- Inspiration = Family walk and showing the boys the reflection of yellow under their chin. And the old myth it indicates if you like butter.
- Settings = F1.8 1/640 ISO 6400
- Process = Dark, damp unlit outhouse, only natural light from a crack in the door behind me. Didn’t want to spook the nesting bird, moving slowly and quietly.
- Inspiration = Nesting bird
- Settings = F1.8 1/800 ISO 140
- Process = Capturing Alyssa at the entrance of the trampoline, framing her in the centre to create as much symmetry as possible. Also wanted the light to highlight her hair.
- Inspiration = Alyssa on the trampoline
- Settings = F1.8 1/1000 ISO 100
- Process = Focus on net, but trying to capture blurred action in frame.
- Inspiration = Harvey’s birthday, this was Louis and William in the garden.
- Settings = F1.8 1/3200 ISO 110
- Process = Exposing for sunlight. Focus on action/subject, sun flare and water to add texture.
- Inspiration = Day didn’t go to plan, sometimes spontaneity is more fun.